NPCA plays a crucial role in ensuring that these lands and landmarks are protected in perpetuity by:
- Advocating for the national parks and the National Park Service;
- Educating decision makers and the public about the importance of preserving the parks;
- Helping to convince members of Congress to uphold the laws that protect the parks and to support new legislation to address threats to the parks;
- Fighting attempts to weaken these laws in the courts;
- Assessing the health of the parks and park management to better inform our advocacy work.
For more info go to npca.org.