Join us March 14-18, for the premier professional development event for health and physical educators which will be held in partnership with the SHAPE America Eastern District and Massachusetts AHPERD.
Each day . . . each session . . . each interaction will bring you something new.
- New ideas from innovators in the profession
- New skills to use in your classroom immediately
- New ways to motivate and empower students
- New connections with like-minded colleagues
- New funding ideas to support your program
Get ready to be inspired by a professional development experience that will empower you to transform your schools.
The 2017 SHAPE America National Convention & Expo is a “paper-light” event. No program book or printed handouts will be distributed at the convention. All materials for education sessions and programming, including session evaluations, will be available on the SHAPE America website and through the convention mobile app.